Stop counting down the events in your life. Slow it down and take this mortal existence one day at a time. Enjoy the small moments that have always made you smile and remind others to do the same.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

This is place sunk the Titanic

So I am back in wonderful Rexbuuurg Idaho. You guessed it!  I was greeted with negative degree weather upon arrival late in the wee hours of the night as we pulled into Saint Anthony, ID.  This is my cousins first year at college so we had the privilege of being driven down by my aunt and uncle.   Here is a photo of part of the trip!
   

We partied.

Remember awhile ago when those society memes were WICKED popular?  Well I found this one I made on my computer and thought I would share it with at least the one person who reads my blog. ;)


It reminds me of what I made Rexburg last year.  Some people complained all the time about the cold, but I try to say I love it at least once a day (its really not that bad) and truly live in it.  Yeah, I have a lot on my list to keep me preoccupied and continue growing, but I also have a ton of fun outside this list!  I am finding my partners in crime for a majority of my list and I am excited to say that I just may accomplish something VERY soon! 
So, it's cold, it rains ice, and there is a good 3 inches of ice I walk on by my apartment, but the people are good, I love my roommates, and I am having a good time so far. :) Classes are going to be rough, but I can do hard things right? Right. 

Again, some humor because I'm in a silly mood after doing my homework for the past 3 hours. :) 



Does that work?? Hahaha I do not want to find out! Love you all! Warm wishes! 

No comments :

Post a Comment