Stop counting down the events in your life. Slow it down and take this mortal existence one day at a time. Enjoy the small moments that have always made you smile and remind others to do the same.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Amour...amore? I can fix that.

My friend Dani got me started again on making lists of things that I love to perk yourself up-and let me tell you nothing will make you smile faster than counting your blessings like that!

Every list is different and yet the same theme usually hovers around with each one.  They're very therapeutic-make one if you don't believe me.  Last year I tried to not say 'I love [fill in the blank]" too commonly since our blessed English language only chose to have the one word for love! I can't overuse, and abuse it and expect it to still mean something to people right?

Wrong-O! I use the word everyday.  Here is my latest internet love.  This golden nugget showed up on Pinterest as I tried to find ideas for FHE- then this popped up! For you LDS folk out there...enjoy.  I hope your homework, dishes, laundry, and rest of your day is done before you embark on this site of laughter. Because it is relative to the lives we live and modern day saints. 

-->Go here first to get some chill tunes going first. <3 http://8tracks.com/goldsworthing/summer

-->Go here to laugh out loud now. :) http://amenalready.tumblr.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment