Stop counting down the events in your life. Slow it down and take this mortal existence one day at a time. Enjoy the small moments that have always made you smile and remind others to do the same.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Avoiding: verb; writing this instead of doing homework

Well I'm doing homework on the weekend again! :) :) :) 
What do I love more than this? Everything.  The answer is everything. 
Please do not think I was being serious about loving my homework.
Once upon a time my great grandmother told me she complained about 
having homework in grade school and she never had it again.

Once upon another time a peer complained about homework 
and we got another assignment that the professor "forgot".
Times sure have changed. 

I just wanted to write something funny, so now that I have failed I will tell you some music to check out.
If you're into that sort of thing. Some people aren't, so don't judge those who prefer the silence. 

Capitol Cities
American Authors
Echosmith <--found them today and haven't stopped listening! 
Passion Pit
A Great Big World
King Charles-Love Lust (I don't know his other stuff, but this song is the bomb.com)
The Avett Brothers (long time love here)
Birdy
G. Love and Special Sauce (First band I liked for a boy. I loved them, but not him.)
Avalanche City
Kill it Kid- Run <3 
Christina Perri- human (another <3)
The Mowgli's
Hillsong United- Oceans (where feet may fail)
Aubrey Hunt- Lovely Love (my best friend D has great taste)
Sea Wolf- Middle Distance Runner

I know. It's a mess, but it reflects me...a little. I'm not quite so "scattered". 

Have a happy Sabbath day! <3

1 comment :

  1. Jessie, I hate to tell you, but "avoiding" is a verb, not a noun ;)

    Lovely music list, though. I will have to check some of it out.

    ReplyDelete